Besides a comprehensive list of what to pack—and what not to pack—you’ll also get great insider tips that will save you money and make things go a little more smoothly.
- You’ll find tips about:
- how to get the best exchange rate for your money
- why you might want to bring probiotics, Clorox wipes and crocs
- why not to wear shorts in developing nations
- why you might want to bring dish soap
- downloading books from your library to your device (for free!)
- what setting to put your phone on to avoid hefty international charges