“How can we best help the poorest people on earth?” I get this question whenever I speak about the poor to a church or corporation.
No Simple Answers
It is a deep question and not one with simple answers. The reason for this is that not every area of the world needs the same things. Yes, some need cleaner water to drink, but others need job skills, or a church that can inspire them to become all that God wants from them.
A Model To Help The Poorest People on the Planet
Bright Hope has developed a model for people like you and me to become Allies to the poor. It is a simple five-step model for growing into a “life changer” for those suffering under extreme poverty.
© Copyright, C.H. Dyer 2020
- Understand poverty and a biblical response
- Connect with a community living in extreme poverty.
- Strategically offer time, talent and treasure.
- Experience God’s blessings and pleasure.
- Tell others about the transformation in your life and the lives of the extreme poor.
I hope it isn’t used just by Bright Hope, but that churches and Christian-owned companies around the world would embrace helping the poor in new and unique ways through this model.
Help the Poor Today.
If you’re already committed to regular tithing to your local church, would you also consider becoming a Bright Hope ally through regular giving?Donate Now