Serves 8 people
- In a pot, place the two cups of water, rice, lemon peel and a pinch of salt.
- Heat to a high temperature until it breaks into a boil, then turn it down to a low temperature, for about 10 minutes, until the rice is cooked.
- Add evaporated and condensed milk, boil for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the liter of milk and let it boil. Remove from the heat.
- Lightly beat the egg yolk, mixing it into the rice and mix vigorously, until the yolk is completely blended.
- Serve the rice (hot or cold) in glasses and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.